situated in front of the stunning Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Wild Wadi offers 30 rides and attractions for the whole family. Wild Wadi is themed around the tale of Juha, a known character from the Arabian folklore.
A water experience, a park for the whole family, great in good weather. Great to spend there at least 4 to 6 hours. The Wild Wadi Water Park is an outdoor water park in Dubai, Wild Wadi has a heated/cooled wave pool, multiple water slides and two artificial surfing machines. In addition, the park had the largest water slide outside of North America, but it has since been removed to make space for two other rides. Another feature of the park is an 18 m (59 ft) waterfall that goes off every ten minutes. The water park also has two gift shops, three restaurants and two snack stands
Gray Line offers many options to visit the Wild Wadi park in Dubai
* Entrance Ticket only <strong>starting $59</strong>
* Entrance ticket with transfer from your Hotel <strong>starting $76</strong>
* Entrance ticket with a Snapshot tour of Dubai with Audio guide in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Russian starting $75
You will able to select the options you like while you will start the booking process
* Ticket only for basic option
* Transfer from Hotel included if option selected
* Special with Snapshot tour of Dubai if option selected
Why book with us?Our promise is to offer great products and superior customer service. If you need to cancel, make changes or help planning your vacation you can count on us to be there by your side.