Southern Cross Day Tours - Half Day Mt Tamborine AM Tour
Relax and enjoy a fully guided and all-inclusive half day tour to beautiful Mount Tamborine. Experience Eucalyptus forest trails where only a 4WD can take you, freshly baked morning tea and a guided rainforest walk to the waterfall.
Duration: 1 Hour
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
What to expect
Relax and enjoy a fully guided and all-inclusive half-day tour to beautiful Mount Tamborine. Experience Eucalyptus forest trails where only a 4WD can take you, freshly baked morning tea and a guided rainforest walk to the waterfall.
Things to look out for
Not only does this tour have off-road experiences, but also the opportunity to taste local wines and explore 'Gallery Walk' the arts and crafts district of the mountain. Your guide will tell you about the history of the area, point out animals in the wild and teach you how to throw a boomerang. With small groups and a personal guide for the day this is the ideal way to get a taste of the Hinterland.
- Explore the beautiful area of Tamborine
- Includes pick up from central Gold Coast hotels
- Enjoy morning tea
- Visit Mt. Tamborine’s Gallery Walk
- Look out for koalas, kangaroos, wallabies and reptiles
- This tour goes for a total of five hours. It also includes hotel pick up and drop off from central Gold Coast hotels (Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach). Please call ahead to organise the pickup (pickups are between 7.30am-8am depending on your hotel location). The alternative pick up locations are Helensvale Train Station, Movieworld bus stop and Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- Bookings are required 1-14 days prior to your desired tour date.
- *A $25 Supplement is payable directly to the operator.
Due to the nature of the tour, weather conditions may change itinerary and affect wildlife spotting. Tours are available seven days, subject to availability and minimum numbers.