Open Tour Paris Hop-on Hop-off Tour - 1 Day Bus Pass- Paris
Our buses will give you an unforgettable bird’s eye view of the beautiful city of Paris and its monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Arc de Triomphe and many more.
Duration: 23 Hours
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
All Open Tour buses provide free WiFi onboard. The bus pass gives you unlimited access to our 3 interconnected routes. Hop-on Hop-off at your convenience at any of the 35 stops and visit the city at your own pace. Your ticket is valid on ALL routes.
- Explore Paris at your own pace
- See Paris' top landmarks
- Enjoy stunning views and great photo opportunities
- Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is open air and eco-friendly!
- Listen to key facts about Paris through the audio guide for adults and children
- Free wi-fi on board the bus
- Download the Tootbus app including m-ticket wallet, stops and points of interest location, real time bus tracking, audio guide on mobile and self-guided walking tour to enjoy more of Paris Google Play Apple Store
What do I need to bring
Your own masks
- Route : Whilst on board we will take yoou past the Opera, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Orsay Museum, Concorde, Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, Grand Palais and many more.
- Service hours: Buses run daily from 9:30am to 6:00pm. Frequency at the stops is 20 to 30 minutes.
- Audio Guide: Audio guide available in English and French on the bus devices and on the Tootbus app. We provide you with free earphones on board the bus. However, you can help us protect the planet by bringing your own!
- Special for kids: Pre-recorded commentary specially designed for the little ones available in English and French on the bus devices and in English and French on the Tootbus app.
- Flexible Tickets: Your needs...our priority! You want to plan your trip but you are not sure when you will be able to travel? Tickets are valid for up to 12 months from the booking date, so you can book today with peace of mind and travel later. Your plans changed? You can now amend or cancel your ticket for free of charge 24 hours before the travel date.
- Hygiene Measures: We have implemented reinforced health and safety measures on board and acquired the "Caring Attitude" stamp from The Paris Tourist Information Office as well as the globally recognised World Travel and Tourism Council's "Safe Travels Stamp". Mask wear is mandatory on the bus. Please bring your own.
- 100% Green: We operate the greenest fleet of hoho buses, composed by 100% clean-energy buses (electric or gas). We also push to reduce plastic and paper waste and we advocate and promote sustainable tourism.