Make the most of your visit combining the most extensive tour of Paris with a 1-hour cruise on the river Seine! The River Cruise is operated by Bateaux-Mouches.
Explore the city and discover the magical atmosphere of the river Seine with the Bus & Boat Pass! Hop on the bus and take time out to explore the city. Then, step off on the riverbank to take in a relaxed overview of Paris on board a hop on hop off river Seine tour.
· Unlimited hop-on hop-off across the tour routes
· Stops along the route for you to explore Paris at your pace
· One-hour non-stop cruise on the river Seine (single use)
· Amazing views of Paris from 4 meters high
· A discount booklet including discount offers to attractions, museums and restaurants etc
· Free Wi-Fi
· Audio commentary available in 12 languages with complementary individual earphones: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Korean
· Child commentary available in French, English and Spanish.
· Free mobile app including the "where is my bus" feature.
Your own masks
Redeem your voucher at any of the Open Tour bus stops or at the Visitor Centre located at 13, rue Auber 75009 Paris FIRST. Tickets for the 1 hour Cruise will be provided along with the bus pass on board the Open Tour bus.
Buses operate from Friday to Sunday and from 10am to 4 pm
The Seine Cruise is operated by Bateaux Parisiens. The boarding pier is located at Port de la Bourbonnais at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Boats operate every day (except Monday and Tuesday) and every hour from 12pm to 9pm 75007 Paris, France. Closest bus stop: stop 14 Tour Eiffel
Why book with us?Our promise is to offer great products and superior customer service. If you need to cancel, make changes or help planning your vacation you can count on us to be there by your side.