Mass at the Abbey of the Mont Saint-Michel (day trip from Paris)
Skip the traffic jam and spend more time to visit. By traveling on the high-speed train, you know your precise times of departure and arrival, and make the most of your stay
Duration: 0 Minutes
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Stop At: Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel, Mont-Saint-Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, Normandy
It is not an attraction but a spiritual experience.
Perched between sky and sea, the abbey offers a unique atmosphere conducive to prayer despite the cohort of tourists.
06:00 am: pick-up by our private driver at your hotel to the train station (Gare Montparnasse)
07:06; Departure by Train (TGV) to RENNES.
09:07: Arrival in RENNES and private transport to the MONT SAINT MICHEL (50 minutes)
12:00 pm: appointment in front of the door of the church
12:15 pm: Mass in the Abbey church.
04:00 pm: private transfer to RENNES TRAIN STATION
05:35 pm: departure by TGV to PARIS
07:04 pm: arrival in PARIS and transfer to your hotel
Duration: 5 hours
Private transportation,Pck-up & drop-off from:/to your hotel,R/T train tickets by TGV to Rennes,Guide/Driver,Grounf transportation,All Fees and Taxes,Ticket,Entry/Admission - Abbaye du Mont-Saint-Michel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.