Get Wet Surf School
With Get Wet Surf School anyone can experience the thrill of surfing. It is fun and safe and you won’t believe how easy it is! They offer the most experienced and qualified coaches and the best location so they can guarantee you will stand up by the end o
Duration: 1 Hour
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
What to expect
With Get Wet Surf School anyone can experience the thrill of surfing. It is fun and safe and you won’t believe how easy it is! They offer the most experienced and qualified coaches and the best location so they can guarantee you will stand up by the end of the session.
Things to look out for
Surfing has long been one of Australia's most iconic sports, and now you can experience the excitement of riding a wave. This is a class for beginners so don't worry if you have never surfed before.
Learn to surf from the best
No experience necessary
Experience the thrill of riding a wave
Try an iconic Aussie experience
Fun for the whole family
What do I need to bring
- Make sure you bring your swimmers and sunscreen.
- If conditions are not suitable, Get Wet Surf School will reschedule for a different date.
- Bookings are essential, please call 1 800 438 938.
- To secure booking you must inform at the time of booking that you have an I venture card and present the card numbers or barcode or your place will be given to someone else.
- Transfers MAY be available for $10 per person, subject to availability, for participants only.
- This rate is offered to all children and includes anyone with a student card ie: university or international students.
- Children’s ages must be given at the time of booking, the min age for a child is 6 years
- For safety reasons we do not allow children under 12 to join our daily group lessons unless they are extremely strong swimmers and capable of holding and carrying their own surf board both on the beach and in the waves.
- We run children’s only lessons several mornings a week during school holiday times, if we do not have a children’s only lesson available we strongly recommend a private surf lesson where they have an instructor in the water with the child at all times.