Full-Day City Tour from Dubai Including Lunch
The capital of the Arab emirates offers a fascinating blend of tradition and modernism, from the beautiful emirates palace hotel and circuit formula 1 of Yas Island to the majestic Sheik Zayed grand mosque and traditions of the heritage village.
Duration: 9 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Departure for a city tour at the capital Abu Dhabi, one of the most modern cities in the Arabian Gulf. And after one hour driving from Dubai the economic city of the U.A.E .your first stop will be at magnificent the architecture of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the UAE standing with its four golden minarets at the entrance of the city.
Your tour continues by a drive nearby the capital gate HYATT that is leaning by 18 degrees which makes this building so unique and so identical.
The journey will take you towards the Emirates Palace built as a landmark showcasing the Arabian culture, Emirates Palace has created a niche in luxury hospitality. Situated on 1.3 km of private beach and surrounded by 85 hectares of gardens and lawns, with 114 domes that are 80 meters high, Emirates Palace comprises 394 rooms and suites carefully designed and furnished to offer guests superior comfort and luxury.
After a stop at Heritage Village to visit its museum tracing the traditional activities of the Arab community before the discovery of oil you will get to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of the luxurious four-star hotels in the city.
Your tour ends with a discovery of the giant project Saadiyat Islands (museums copies construction of the Louvre and Guggenheim) and an exterior views of the famous Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari Theme Park on Yas Island just Wright before to going back to Dubai.
- Water during the tour
- One soft drink per person
- Small group guaranteed and no hustle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Any of the Dubai Hotels )
- Live commentary on board with a professional guide
- Pick up times might vary slightly with 15 to 20mn depending on the traffic conditions ,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for men and women
- You may bring your light clothes to change after the mosque visit .
- No shorts or sleeveless are allowed during the visit to the mosque.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- no transparent clothes as well ,Otherwise you may be denied to access the mosque .
- Pick up time reconfirmation is required after booking and 24h before the tour starts ,please refer to voucher for further details .