Explore hidden art and culture in Amsterdam by bike
Cycle through Amsterdam's hidden side streets with your local guide.
Duration: 3 Hours
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Join our 3,5 hours of bike experience to feel the real vibe of Amsterdam. In a small group, we will visit the less touristy places of the city and show the hidden gems of our city in Westerpark, The Canal District, Jordaan and Amsterdam North.
You don’t have to be an experienced cyclist, we will go over easy roads so you can get used to the Dutch bike and the traffic. We take care of the bicycle for you, we have bicycles for every size. Let us know if you bring kids, From 10 years old we can provide a bike. For younger kids, we have other solutions.
We are happy to see you at this experience.
- Beer, Wine or a softdrink in a famous micro brewery,
- A real Amsterdam bike,
- Transport by ferry,
- A local tourguide,
What do I need to bring
- Always bring a raincoat
- Your camera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Kids can join from 10 years and older to ride on their own bike. For younger kids please contact us for a solution (infant seat, cargo bike etc)
- Please be sure that you have some experience at the bicycle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.