Dubai Street Food Small-Group Tour
After being picked up from your hotel in Dubai this 4-hour tour will take you on a small group; to a more oriental food trip. Experience a walk through the maze of bustling streets that makes up the old quarter of Dubai city.
Duration: 4 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Source the best street eats from markets, Indian food cart, local restaurants and hidden secret eating spots in Dubai.
Start your evening street food tour with a short visit to the Indian temple near the gold and spice markets where dozens of street restaurants and shops sell a staggering variety of produce, from local exotic clothing, fruits, vegetables, and spices.
Eat while you walk by sampling tasty Indian fried samboussa, melbouri and velbouri. An inspired snack from a vegetarian street food cart.
Cross the glittering Dubai creek to reach the spice market where different aromas are in the surroundings.Visit the shiny gold market, home of the heaviest gold ring in the Guinness record at 58KG.
The next stop enables you to taste the Lebanese cuisine. Sit down with the Dubai locals and sample various meat, vegetable, homs, tabouleh, fattoush and specialties that are flamed grilled over hot coals for extra flavor.
Venture down a small alley to join in one of the most traditional restaurants of Dubai. Sit on the ground like the locals and experience eating rice (with fish or chicken) using your hands, a great way to get the local experience.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional Licensed and friendly Tour Guide .
Food tasting in 3 different locations
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All required protective equipment is provided ( masks and hand sanitizer .)
- All customer touch-points are frequently cleaned during the tour .
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles .
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited.
- Private Tour Guaranteed . and hygiene is a priority.
- • A small amount of walking is involved. • Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- You will be picked up from any of the Dubai Hotels