Dhow Cruise from Dubai with Refreshments
Embark on a Dhow, which is the Arab world's most common sailing vessel that's beautifully crafted. Enjoy a relaxing cruise with great photo opportunities for 1-hour. Witness a majestic sight-seeing opportunity with light refreshments.
Duration: 1 Hour
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Cruise Dubai by day to witness the old and new Dubai. Whilst embracing the local Arabian traditions, pay attention to every detail that combines unique and bespoke services. The Dubai Creek represents an enchanting, historic and vibrant life of Dubai. Revel in the quiet waters along the Creek as our classical dhow sails through the water. Witness a fascinating glimpse of the radiance of Dubai in day, where an esteemed, loyal and royal guests can bask in the cradle of Dubai Creek. This 1-hour cruise unfolds during the shimmering high-rise structures, such as the Sheraton Creek Hotel, Emirates NBD, Dubai Chamber Building that surround the creek while sailing under Bridges. See a clear view of marvelous old Souq for textiles, General Goods, Gold Souq, Spice Souq and much more.
- Traditional red carpet welcome
- Information about Dubai Creek Skyline recorded in English
- Soft drinks, tea or coffee
- Light snacks
- 1-hour Dhow Cruise
- Fully Air-Conditioned Lower deck
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the cruise ship
- For the 10am cruise, hotel pickup starts from 8:30am to 9am (if option selected). Boarding time is 9:15am until 9:45am. The Cruise departs promptly at 10am
- For the 12pm Cruise, hotel pickup starts from 10:30am to 11am (if option selected). Boarding time is 11:15am until 11:45am.The Cruise departs promptly at 12pm
- Contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Operated by: Creek Tours