Day trip from Paris to Burgundy (wine tasting) - Paris
Burgundy Wine Tour. Skip the traffic jam and spend more time to visit. By traveling on the high-speed train, you know your precise times of departure and arrival, and make the most of your stay in Paris.
Duration: 14 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
- 07:00 am: pick-up at your hotel (Paris) and private transfer to the train station Gare de Lyon.
- 07:57 am: departure by TGV (high-speed train)
- 09:28 am: meet & greet by your local guide who will be driving its own vehicle.
- En route to the city of Beaune (the wine capital for burgundy wine).
- Visit the "Hospice de Beaune" on your own or this assistance of your guide for one hour.
- 12:00 pm: lunch in a cozy restaurant in Beaune or in a vineyard village (depending on the season : terrace or a warm interior).
- 01:30 pm - 05:00 pm: Travel through the vineyards and historic Burgundy villages.Visits to 3 selected family Domaines (Pommard, Meursault, Nuit Saint-Georges). Tasting of Burgundy’s top Village and Premier Cru appellation wines. Opportunity to purchase wine at vineyard prices
- 05:15 pm: transfer to the train station
- 06:00 pm: departure train to Paris
- 07:30 pm: arrival in Paris and private transfer to your hotel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private transportation
- R/T private transfers to/from the train station in Paris
- Ticket admission for Wine tasting
- Driver-guide assistance all day long
- R/T train ticket high speed train (TGV)
- Ticket admission HOSPICES de BEAUNE
- Lunch (3 courses menu)
- All taxes and fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.