Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is more Australian, more natural, more fun! Experience amazing Australian wildlife encounters, Aboriginal performances and the Wildlife Hospital precinct.
Duration: 1 Hour
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
What to expect
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary is more Australian, more natural, more fun! Experience amazing Australian wildlife encounters, Aboriginal performances and the Wildlife Hospital precinct. Where else can you hand feed a kangaroo, experience wild lorikeet feeding, see a world-class free flight bird show, meet furry marsupials and even friendlier snakes, encounter one of Australia’s largest saltwater crocodiles, see Aboriginal Didgeridoo and dance performances, ride the miniature train and much, much more!
Things to look out for
Make sure you check out the Currumbin Sanctuary website and plan your day beforehand so you don't miss out on shows and talks like the 11.45 am Wild Skies Free Flight Bird Show or the Aboriginal Dance show at 3.30 pm
- Have a photo hand feeding a kangaroo
- Experience Aboriginal didgeridoo and dance performances
- Enjoy a Flight bird show featuring wedged tail eagle
- Visit a genuine wildlife hospital
- Get up close with crocodiles
- Cuddling and taking a photo with a koala is not included on the iVenture Card but is available for an additional $29 payable direct at Currumbin Wildlife Park.
- Transfers to Currumbin Wildlife Park can be arranged directly with Currumbin Wildlife Park for an additional fee.