Cultural Tour Of Dubai
Discover the cultural side and traditional sites of Dubai and get to know the Bedouin customs and traditions. Learn about the early days of settlement in Dubai and visit Dubai’s most interesting museums and its old districts.
Duration: 4 Hours
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
Your 4-hour cultural tour of Dubai begins with a transfer in a private luxury car to the historic Al Shindaga district, characterized by its narrow streets. where your tour begin at the house of H.H. Sheik Said.
As you’ll see on your walking tour that the district is now home to art galleries museums and restaurants, but you’ll still get a sense of Dubai as it was at the turn of the 20th century. Its also a place where you will get the chance to visit the Camel Museum, and then the Horse Museum, Heritage Village, and the Diving Village.
Then you continue to Al Fahidi Fort, which was a fort converted to a museum in 1971 to preserve the culture and the heritage of the city. Experience the traditional style of local life, and see how the wind towers were used to cool most Bedouin summer houses.
Your walking tour will take you along the narrow streets, where you’ll see Indian temples and the old market or Mina Bazaar. Enjoy crossing the glittering Dubai Creek by traditional abras (water taxi boats). Your luxury private car will be waiting after your visit to the Spice & gold Market to transfer you back to your hotel or one of your desired location.
- water on-board
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by a vehicle (no big buses),
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability .
- Pick up times might vary slightly with 15 to 20mn depending on the traffic conditions ,
- Pick up time reconfirmation is required after booking and 24h before the tour starts , please refer to voucher for further