Visit the Leonardo da Vinci Experience @ the Vatican to see 50 of his inventions built according to Leonardo’s projects. Try out Da Vinci’s machines and understand how his ingenious ideas are still utilized today.
Use your Hop-On Hop-Off pass to visit Rome and the Vatican City at your own pace. Then, Hop-off at stop 6 and go to the Touristation meeting point located at VIA DELLA CONCILIAZIONE, 19. A Touristation representative will guide you to the museum entrance.
Take an amazing journey exploring the Genius of Leonardo DaVinci, passing through his wonders of Engineering, Art, and Mystery. Admire a full-size reproduction of The Last Supper the controversial painting cited in Dan Brown’s novel The Da Vinci Code. Learn why Leonardo DaVinci is recognized as one of the greatest genius ever existed.
Digging and lifting equipment, the sewing machine, the bicycle, waterskiis, the machine gun and so many more!
Last but not least, Leonardo da Vinci is one of the greatest artists ever and has produced numerous masterpieces which can be seen in
museums all over the world. The exhibition Gallery gives visitors a unique opportunity to admire 25 certified reproductions painted by prominent Vatican Museum restoration Florence artists from Bottega Tifernate.
Admire the two versions of the Virgin of the Rocks, the originals of which are located at the Louvre and London’s National Gallery respectively; the Lady with an Ermine, the painting with which Leonardo revolutionized classical portraiture through the use of an innovative position
of the torso of the model, Cecilia Gallerani; the two versions of the Madonna of the Yarnwinder and the Annunciation, which has obvious errors of perspective such as Mary’s disproportionate arms, which Leonardo wanted in anticipation of the “awkward” placement of the work.
The exhibition is a veritable experience. Never before has the public had the chance to view in one go so many works by Leonardo, including the MONA LISA. BBC will shortly be transmitting an interview with the artist on the reproduction of The Mona Lisa before it is delivered to the exhibition in September 2016.
• Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus pass across the routes
• 9 bus stops to explore each and every tourist attraction
• Green Line Tours’ hostess
• Multi-lingual recorded commentary available in 8 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese
• Wheelchair accessibility in all buses • Free Wi-fi on board
• On the bus commentary is available in 8 languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese and Japanese
• At the museum the audio guide is available in 6 languages: English, Italian, French, Mandarin, Spanish and German.
LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCE TIMINGS:
From 1st May 2018 to 31st October 2018 From 10am to 6pm From 1st Nov. 2018 to 30th Apr. 2019 From 9am to 7pm
• You will receive two different vouchers, one for the Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour and another one for the Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum.
• Redeem the bus voucher onboard GREENLINE TOURS buses.
• To access the attraction, customers must report to the Touristation office located at VIA DELLA CONCILIAZIONE 19, 15 minutes before the departure time. A TOURISTATION representative will guide customers to the attraction entrance.
Why book with us?Our promise is to offer great products and superior customer service. If you need to cancel, make changes or help planning your vacation you can count on us to be there by your side.