Breakfast at the Museums-Admission to the Vatican Museums with Audio Guide - Rome
Explore the Vatican before it opens to the general public, allowing you a chance to enjoy some of its magic before the crowds really start to arrive.
Duration: 2 Hours
Meet on location
Book online and get instant reservation confirmation
This rare semi-private tour is designed as an opportunity for those who want to visit Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peters, outside regular opening hours.
Get an exclusive 8:30 a.m. entry at the Vatican museums and enjoy the breathtaking view of the “clavigero” or key keeper of the Museums performing the solemn rite of opening the doors and switching on the lights. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of museum opening, from the monumental entrance to the sacred door to the Sistine Chapel. The visit will conclude with a hearty breakfast in the Bistrot of the Courtyard of the Pinecone.
- Admission ticket
- Exclusive before-hours entrance to the Vatican
- Guaranteed to Skip The Lines
- Exclusive Breakfast
- Multi-lingual audio guide
- Tip or gratuity
- Hotel Pickup and Drop-off
- Guided Tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women to enter the venues
- The entrance ticket includes an American Breakfast.
- N.B.: Tickets are not refundable.
- Most travelers can participate
- N.B.: No refunds are issued for reservation cancellations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Operated by: Explore Rome City
- Spanish, Castilian